- King Arthur had children other than just Mordred.
- Arthur traditionally had three children in Welsh tradition, including Amr, whose story resembles Mordred’s, while Mordred (Medraut) is not Arthur’s child in Welsh legend.
- The Scots believe Mordred was the good guy at the Battle of Camlann.
- King Arthur’s descendants may include the Scottish Clan Campbell.
- Mordred had two sons of his own who tried to take over the kingdom after his death.
- Both Arthur and Mordred may have had daughters. Ever hear of Tortolina?
- Constantine, inheritor of Arthur’s throne, may have been the true villain, not Mordred.
- The British Royal Family claims to be descended from King Arthur in numerous and suspicious ways.
- Modern novelists have invented many new fictional children for King Arthur.
- If King Arthur really lived, DNA and mathematical calculations reveal that YOU are his likely descendant.
Find out the Fact from the Fiction and Far More in:
Tyler R. Tichelaar, Ph.D.
Tyler R. Tichelaar, Ph.D. is the author of King Arthur’s Children: A Study in Fiction and Tradition, available at www.ChildrenofArthur.com